Belousov Oleg Borisovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, deputy director of the scientific and educational center “Aerospace radio electronic systems”, radio engineering concern “Vega” Plc. (34 Kutuzovsky avenue, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Artem'ev Nikolay Valentinovich, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, Modern Academy of Humanities (32 Nizhegorodskaya street, Moscow, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Prudnikova Yuliya Olegovna, Postgraduate student, Modern Academy of Humanities (32 Nizhegorodskaya street, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Belousova Ekaterina Olegovna, Postgraduate student, Modern Academy of Humanities (32 Nizhegorodskaya street, Moscow, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. It is necessary to foresee the estimation of the economic efficiency of the process of creation and application of defense information controlling systems due to the fact that it is resources-consuming and takes a long period of time. One of the traditional and at the same time important problems in the system of economic efficiency estimation is the problem of justification of the efficiency tools estimation of investment projects for the choice of defense information controlling systems as well as determining its applicability for the solution of the evaluation of innovated complex defense information controlling systems. The goal of this paper is to analyze the possible evaluation methods.
Materials and methods. The research objectives were achieved on the basis of the analysis of the main evaluation methods of investment projects of innovative complex defense information controlling systems by means of which the justification, the choice and their further development takes place. Within the framework of the current research special attention is paid to aviation systems of radiolocation watch and aiming and military aviation systems. The methods potential includes the ways of economic-comparative, retrospective and forecasting analysis. They allow finding out the main advantages and disadvantages of possible methods, arranging them on the basis of comparative analysis of their content and importance for solving the objective of investment projects evaluation.
Results. The authors researched the static and dynamic methods of investment projects evaluation. According to the frequency of their use these evaluation methods may be ranged as follows: the most applied is the method of Internal Rate of Return (IRR), followed by Net Present Value method (NPV), Profit Period (PP) and investment Profit Index (PI). If we range the criteria which are used as a second (additional) criterion, the sequence is the following: Profit Period (PP), Net Present Value (NPV), investment Profit Index (PI) and finally Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
Conclusions. The analysis of the most widely spread evaluation methods of investment projects of innovative complex defense information controlling systems showed that an analyst needs to define the priority criteria which allow applying an appropriate evaluation method for choosing the most optimal project. The desire of cutting costs for all warfare actions is driving the necessity of taking into consideration the economic factors both in the course of war and in the process of development of new types of arms and armaments including the development of innovative aviation systems of radiolocation watch and aiming. The efficiency of aviation systems of radiolocation watch and aiming is the complex of material, financial, time and human resources for development, testing, use, modernization and military actions. The conclusion for the military aviation complex is that the use of existing evaluation methods of efficiency of investment projects, applied indices and criteria is not in full correct for their direct application for choosing a military aviation complex. Due to the fact that the use of military aviation complex is not aimed at income generation, it is reasonable for the choice of military aviation complex to apply the methods used for assessing the efficiency of investment into projects which do not require quantitative evaluation of financial results.
information controlling systems, investment project, effectiveness assessment, aviation complex, economic factors.
1. Belousov O. B., Prudnikova Yu. O., Belousova E. O. Planirovanie razvitiya innovatsionnykh slozhnykh radioelektronnykh sistem metodami investitsionnogo analiza: materialy 62-y nauch.-tekhn. konf. MGTU MIREA [Development planning for innovative complex radio electronic systems by methods of investment analysis: proceedings of 62nd scientific and technical conference MSTU MIREA]. Moscow, 2013.
2. Verba V. S. Aviatsionnye kompleksy radiolokatsionnogo dozora i navedeniya. Sostoyanie i tendentsii razvitiya [Aviation complex of radiolocation watch and aiming. Condition and development trends]. Moscow: Radiotekhnika, 2008, 432 p.
3. Verba V. S., Neronskiy L. B., Osipov I. G., Turuk V. E. Radiolokatsionnye sistemy zemleobzora kosmicheskogo bazirovaniya [Spaced –based radiolocating systems of land observation]. Moscow: Radiotekhnika, 2010, 680 p.
4. Shchit Rossii: sistemy protivoraketnoy oborony [Shield of Russia: anti-missile defense systems]. Moscow: Izdatel'stvo MGTU im. N. E. Baumana, 2009, 504 p.
5. 50 let v raketno-kosmicheskoy oborone [50 years in rocket-space defense]. Ed. by O. Yu. Aksenov. Moscow: TIPOGRAFIYa KEM, 2010, 800 p.
6. Baldin K. V., Perederyaev I. I., Golov R. S. Investitsii v innovatsii: ucheb. posobie [Investing in innovations: tutorial]. Moscow: Izdatel'sko-torgovaya korporatsiya «Dashkov i K°», 2009, 238 p.
7. Otraslevaya ekonomika: ucheb. posobie [Sectoral economy: tutorial]. Ed. by A. B. Yarlykapov. Moscow: Izd-vo RAGS, 2010, 308 p.
8. Kanashchenkov A. I., Merkulov V. I., Samarin O. F. Radiotekhnika [Radio engineering]. 2008, no. 9.
9. Salamatov V. Yu., Polozkov A. A., Gura A. V., Vasyukevich V. Yu. Vybor boevogo aviatsionnogo kompleksa s ispol'zovaniem apparata otsenki effektivnosti investitsionnykh proektov. Voennaya nauka i oboronnaya politika [Choosing a battle aviation complexusing the device of investment project effectiveness evaluation. Military science and defense policy]. Moscow, 2005, pp. 53–56.